Come join us at the incredible Berlin Yoga Conference in MAY 2019...Read more about the yoga event of the year here and why its so special....apart from having harp yoga of course! https://berlinyogaconference.org/program/
“Enchanting & evocative”
— Marie - Brighton
Harp & Art
Harp Thai Massage
I'm a professional harpist and singer from Brighton and I love to create sensational 'harpscapes' perfectly tailored to your event. My work takes me to amazing retreats, workshops and events across the UK, Europe and Australia.
As an intuitive harpist, I am able to sense what is required in that moment and drawing upon an eclectic range of musical influences and my love of improvisation, I use both harp and voice to create something genuinely unique.
I am a passionate performer and also believe deeply in the therapeutic benefits of live harp music. As such, I find myself playing harp in a variety of wonderful places:
- Offering harp relaxation sessions for children with learning disabilities
- Playing harp for yoga classes and luxury retreats in the UK and abroad
- Playing for a client as they enjoy a glorious full body massage or craniosacral therapy
- Performing in hospitals or care homes
- Combining harp with visual/performance art
- Accompanying magical storyteller Fleur Shorthouse
- Entertaining on stage at a gig or festival
- Creating the perfect ambience for a wedding
Perhaps this is because with an instrument as special as the harp, the possibilities are endless and always rewarding.
I would be delighted to work with you to and bring the magic of the harp to your wondrous event or occasion.
Book now: Call me today for a chat (0044)7915922585 or get in touch via the contact form and I will get back to you as soon as possible.